Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Free 1TB Hosting and Domain Competition


Phillip is having a competition in his blog Affiliate Lounge. He is giving away 1 TB hosting and dot com domain for 1 year for two lucky winners. And since Must Read Files still using Blogger account, I think I should give this a shot. Who knows I might win, so I could get the chance to give this blog a make over.

To enter, all you have to do is Subscribe to Affiliate Lounge by Emails. That's it! And if you write a basic review about Affiliate Lounge, you will get bonus extra 5 entries. But this is optional. Winners be will randomly selected, and will be announced separately on the 1st of March and 1st of April.

Actually, without this competition, I intend to subscribe anyway. Cause every time he has a new post, it's always interesting. And made me always remember to comeback for the updates. So, it's better for me to subscribe so I won't miss any post of him.

No comments: