Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New EntreCard Banner


We all know, EntreCard was the hottest issue around this blogsphere recently. So I think it's better to have a nice and unique banner for my EntreCard and expect it would give me more advertiser and more click to my site. That's why I need help for designing EntreCard for my sites, cause I don't have background for design. So far I did them myself and the result was not really satisfied me.

I decided to hire someone to design it for me. I looked around EntreCard Shop and found several offers in there. After checking out their collections, I decided to choose Tyler Mulligan from Do Know Evil to design mine. It cost 400ec, the price is quite reasonable and his designs are nice as well.


It took couple of days for him to finish it. And today I received my new EntreCard banner. Honestly it's not close with what I expected, but definitely much better than the previous one. But who knows this design will bring me to the top? Nobody know that for sure. :)

So what do you think about my new EntreCard?

No comments: