Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Monday, January 28, 2008

My New Blog


I had launched my new blog already : www.simplydunn.net. This is my first blog that I host myself. I never host my own site before neither experienced with Wordpress. But I want to learn. The blog is not fully completed yet. But I decided to start posting and at the same time building it. And I will do the posts of the steps that I’ve made so you can keep up with the progress of the blog, and hopefully you can get the benefit of it.

I will write about anything that rumbling in my mind. But most of it would be about blogging, internet, tools, Wordpress and more other topics. Hope to see you in my new blog, and please leave a comment or two while you were there. If you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me. It will be much appreciated.

This site, Must Read Files will still remain active. Will still try to provide daily posting as usual. So do comeback for more.

1 comment:

Franco said...

Hi Dunn,

How are you? I read that you are working with Wordpress now. It is highly recommended. I have now migrated to Wordpress having used it for a while now.

If you wished to have an autopilot blog or blogs using wordpress, go ahead and register with your Username and Password at the link below. Thereafter, I will send you a link to download a video tutorial to set up an autopilot wordpress blog that can generate income for you as well as feed your blog with entries when you are lazy to write.

Just something I thought would help you.

Warmest regards as always,

Franco

link -

http://www.videoaudiotutorial.com/universityforinternetmarketing/Forum