Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crazy PTC


I received my first payment from CrazyPTC amount $5.00 in my PayPal account. It amazed me that they paid me just 5 hours after I requested.

CrazyPTC is a PTR program :
  • Paid to click
  • Paid to read emails
  • Paid to read ads
  • Free click exchange
  • 5% referral earnings
You can withdraw your payment after you reach $5.00 pay directly to your PayPal account. It's not that hard to reach cause the minimum value for a click is $0.001. And for 1 day, the ads available to click are more than 30 ads.

You can even earn faster if you have referrals and upgrade your account. The cost to upgrade is only $4.5 per month, but you can have 25% of your referral earnings. And you can buy 5 referrals only for $2.25. So far I have 38 referrals already.

Try it out. It's free to join anyway..

No comments: