Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Payment from Smorty

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I received my first payment from Smorty amount $20.40 transfered directly to my PayPal account. It's the payment for the first two task that I had completed. And I still have 4 more tasks that's waiting for approval. Here's the prove of payment from Smorty:


Smorty is a service to allows bloggers to blog for money. It is connecting advertisers with bloggers. You will get paid to write opinion posts about advertiser products, services or website with links back to their site. You can choose the topic that interest you. The minimum payment for one opportunity is $6.00. But Smorty will pay a higher rate for blogs with higher score based on their unique ranking system.

Come and join me in Smorty and get paid weekly to your PayPal account.

No comments: