Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Second Payment From CrazyPTC


I just received my second payment from CrazyPTC amount $5.00 transfered directly to my PayPal account, 8 days after my first payment. So total amount that I had received is $10.00.

Now CrazyPTC has two options for upgrade. If you upgrade to WTM membership, you will get 25% downline earning. WTM membership cost $4.5. Another one is Little Bumble Bee, price $2.5. You will get 15% of your downline earning. I have 45 referrals now. So I upgraded my membership to Little Bumble Bee, so I could get 15% of my referral earnings.

The cost to buy referral now is already raise to $7.00 for 10 referrals. Luckily I already bought some referrals when the price was still $2.5 for 5 referrals.

Click here to join CrazyPTC.

No comments: