Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Get Paid To Blog with PayPerPost


I've been wanting to join PayPerPost since months ago. I stumbled upon one blog that wrote an article about PayPerPost, a great way to earn some extra cash while doing what you like to do. But at that time, my blog wasn't qualified to join them yet. Besides, in my country, PayPal still could not receive payment. So I had to leave it behind momentarily.

And a month ago, I found out that finally I was able to receive fund to my PayPal account. And my blog existed already more than 90 days. So I decided to sign up for PayPerPost. And yesterday I received email stated that my blog has been approved. So this post would be my first PayPerPost assignment. All new bloggers are offered $20 to review PayPerPost itself. I am so excited.

Advertisers pay you to blog. You get paid to blog by writing about the advertiser's web site or their product. Make sure you follow their requirements. A few days after you post, the advertisers will review your post. You can even earn better rankings by writing good posts, and moreover, get paid in return. After 30 days, PayPerPost will pay you directly to your PayPal account.

I read some articles about how much they earned by doing PayPerPost. I don't know yet if I could do the same, but for sure, I will give my 200% and hope it will help me to cover some of my expense.

If you have a blog and would like to start being paid for your posts, sign up today by filling the form below.



And if you are an prospective advertiser, you can start using the power of blogs to advertise your products and services.



No comments: