Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Widgets


Christmas is around the corner. You can find Christmas decoration everywhere. Even in this blogsphere. I saw that some of the bloggers made changes to their gravatar by adding a santa's hats. Or the changes were with the feed icons, also with the santa's hats. It's very cute.

I even saw some bloggers made changes to their blog theme. They changed their themes to the Christmas theme. Can you imagine all the hassles they've been through? Cause after the holiday seasons is over, they have to change their themes back to the ordinary ones. I don't think I have the time to do that. Consider that my kids are having their term break, we plan to go for a holiday for couple of days.

But still doesn't want to miss the Christmas spirit, I put one little cute Christmas Tree in my blogs. I found it in SpringWidgets. They have some collections of Christmas widgets for you to put in your blog, but this is I like the most. If you like it, you can get one from here.

No comments: