Text Link Ads Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Look-alike Meter

Who does junior look like? Mom or dad? Look-alike meter will help you to figure it out. I've tried it, and it's fun. Here's the result of mine..


LOL.. my baby looks slightly more like daddy.. :D And it's true. Most people told me that my youngest son looks like my husband. Not even a single person said that he looks like me..

Try it out, it's fun. All you have to do is just upload the photo of you, your spouse and your child. You can upload one photo with all three faces or several photos that together have all the needed faces. Then Look-alike Meter will scan for the faces. Then the result will comes out right after that.

Register required, but it's free. So give it a shot. You will like it.

No comments: